2020 Early Bird
Early Bird Lift Pass
$239 – $422
The Cardrona 2020 Early Bird Lift Pass allows skiers and snowboarders to enjoy the South Island’s largest ski area.
Explore 345 hectares of fantastic NZ skiing and snowboarding terrain, whatever your ability, Cardrona has the snow for you. Gentle beginner slopes, terrain parks and half pipes, wide open groomers or challenging steeps and powder stashes…the choice is yours. The Cardrona Lift Pass can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days.
Valid for use in the 2020 Ski Season.
Book & pay in full by 30 April 2020.
- Can be redeemed at Cardrona only
- Valid for use in the 2020 ski season only
- Flexible, Days do not have to be consecutive.
- RFID lift pass technology – straight to the gate
- Gives visitors access to the country’s first express chondola, a combination of 6-seater chairs and 8-person gondola cabins.
- Hit the best parks & pipes with heaps of progressive terrain. Plus you get access to one of very few permanent 22ft superpipes in NZ and the Southern Hemisphere.
- The most comprehensive children’s programs and facilities for all ages.
- The longest runs in the South Island at over 4kms.
- NZ’s best Parks and Pipes – progressive, award winning parks.
- The most comprehensive children’s programs & facilities for all ages.