from $135 pp*
Feel the rush of 270,000 litres per second of crystal clear water thundering down towards you! Hukafalls Jet will take you on a 30 minute thrill ride to the very base of Huka Falls, New Zealand’s most visited and amazing natural attraction. Shoot through tunnels of trees, buzz past banks and cliffs at 80km/h in your state of the art jet boat and then hang on tight for the famous Hukafalls Jet 360° spins! Hukafalls Jet is the only jet boat operator permitted to visit the spectacular Huka Falls – you won’t get any closer than this! Operates daily 9am to 5pm. A courtesy vehicle is available on request for transport within Taupo. Allow 1 hour.
|Hukafalls Jet - Ex. Taupo|
|Child (aged 2-15)||$89 pp*|
The exhilarating power of the Hukafalls Jet is an experience you will never forget. Marvel at the incredible water level views of the spectacular Huka Falls as you slide past cliffs and trees at an incredible 80km an hour. A Huka Jet boat regularly from 9am to 4pm, 7 days a week, 364 days a year. Note: Children (15 years and under) must be at least 1 metre tall to experience Huka Jet.
Things to bring
We recommend bringing some warm clothes. Sunglasses are recommended and still cameras are welcome at your own risk. We will provide you with a spray jacket and life jacket.
- Life Jackets will be provided and be mandatory to wear.
- Spray Jackets will also be provided depending on the weather.
- Hukafalls Jet is a weather dependent activity and we have the right to cancel any trip as a result of weather conditions; a full refund will be given in such circumstances.
- Children Discounts available for children aged 2 to 15 years.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Children must be at least 1 metre tall to ride.
If you are keen to find out more about this tour or activity, please fill out the details below and one of our Ski Specialists will be in touch soon.