$67 – $286
Mt Hutt is one of New Zealand’s largest ski areas with some of the best natural snow. Mt Hutt has an altitude of 2086m and a ski able area of 365 hectares, and they have one of the longest vertical drops in the south island and the best variety of terrain. Mt Hutt on a clear day you can see the Pacific Ocean one way and the Southern Alps in the other. Simply spectacular skiing & boarding.
Note: Children 10 yrs and under receive a FREE lift pass at Mt Hutt.
Some things you should know:
- At Mt Hutt children 10 years and under receive a free lift pass, so only purchase the lift pass for 11-17 year olds.
- Days do not have to be consecutive.
- This is a lift pass only so you will still need clothing and equipment hire as well.
- Mt Hutt is a 35 minute drive from Methven Village.
- They generally have one of the longest seasons in the South Island.
- Mt Hutt has a fantastic beginners area & freestyle enthusiasts area.