2020 Early Bird
Early Bird Lift Pass
$139 – $235
Lock in your 2020 Queenstown Early Bird lift passes with this awesome Early Bird SALE! This lift pass will get child access to both Coronet Peak and The Remarkables ski ﬁelds in Queenstown from as little as AU$35 a day.
Valid for use in the 2020 ski season.
Bonus Offer - Purchase a 5 or 6 day EARLY BIRD Lift Pass & receive a FREE Night Ski at Coronet Peak!* Conditions apply - See Terms & Conditions.
How to use the 2020 Early Bird Lift Pass?
- Purchase the 2020 Early Bird lift pass special from Ski Express.
- Redeem your travel voucher in New Zealand for the 2020 Early Bird lift pass. This can be redeemed at the Snow Centre in Queenstown right next door to the Ski Express Service Desk or up one of the 2 ski ﬁelds, Coronet Peak or The Remarkables.
Some things you should know:
- Lift Passes do not need to be used consecutively, but all days must be used within 12 days of the ﬁrst pass being used.
- 2020 Early Bird lift pass special must be booked & paid in full by 29 May 2020.
- Valid for use in the 2020 ski season only.
- At Coronet Peak and The Remarkables children 5 years and under receive a free lift pass, so only purchase a lift pass for 6-17 year olds.
- This is a standard day lift pass only and not a Queenstown Superpass and is valid for use from 9am to 4pm.
- This is a lift pass only so you will still need clothing and equipment hire as well.
Please ask our friendly Ski Express Team for more information.