Ski & Stay
from $599* pp
Book your accommodation with your lift pass and save big bucks on your whole snow holiday. Starts from $599* pp for a 2 Day NZ Superpass + 4 night stay in a Guest Room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Queenstown (twin share).
Want to stay longer? You can! Just extend your dates. Want to ski or ride more days? Add it on! This your snow holiday, your way.
COVID-19 Book with Confidence - Free Cancellation **** Conditions apply – see Terms & Conditions
DoubleTree by Hilton in a Guest Room (twin share), minimum stay 4 nights
2 Day NZ Superpass x 2 Adults (extra days available)
Full buffet breakfast daily
|Ski & Stay Queenstown Twin Share Package|
|DoubleTree by Hilton - Guest Room (twin share)|
|4 night stay + 2 Day NZ Superpass||from $599* pp|
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown
Escape and soak up mountain and lakeside views at the DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown. Enjoy your New Zealand snow holiday in peace, surrounded by pristine natural beauty. This genuine 4-star hotel is nestled amid mountain scenery, footsteps from the Frankton Arm of Lake Wakatipu and the ferry to downtown Queenstown. It is located four kilometres to Queenstown Airport and about half an hour’s drive to The Remarkables Ski Area. Enjoy our 10-seat Executive Cinema with two screenings daily.
DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown Guest Room
With an impressive list of facilities our contemporary guest rooms provide everything needed for the perfect getaway. Each room includes a fully fitted kitchenette with oven, microwave, fridge and freezer, along with large flat screen TV, separate bedroom, sofa bed, heating, air-conditioning and high speed internet access.
For guests staying at Hilton or Doubletree, Queenstown Ferries offers discounted rates. Guests can take the ferry from the jetty right in front of the hotel and the price is $5.00 per person per way. The below link offers the ferry schedule :
About the NZ Superpass
- The Queenstown Superpass uses advanced radio frequency technology meaning direct to mountain access saving precious time.
- Sleep late and swap a day on the mountain for another activity! Exchangeable for a variety of alternate non-ski products (NZ$78 value), ideal for when the weather or your muscles let you down! Note: Alternate activities may require you to pay an additional sum direct to the operator on the day. Your NZSuperpass booklet will clearly show the differences.
- Maximize your fun with over 50 activity choices to suit all interests – whether skiing or snowboarding, jet boating, bungy jumping, dining out or a bit of retail therapy, there is something for everyone.
- Days do not have to be consecutive.
- Each day you choose where & when you want to ski or snowboard.
- Plan the day according to the weather or your whim!
- Can be used for Twilight skiing from 12.30pm – 9 pm on applicable days at Coronet Peak when night skiing operates.
- Queenstown Superpass is also accepted as a day lift pass at Mt Hutt ski area in Canterbury.
GO CASHLESS WITH YOUR QUEENSTOWN SUPERPASS (MYPASS)
With your Queenstown Superpass (Mypass) you will have the ability to add value to the card allowing guests to go cashless on the mountain whilst using Mypass for all their purchases. – Sweet As!!
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- The Queenstown Superpass is a lift pass so you will still need clothing and equipment hire as well.
- At Coronet Peak and the Remarkables – Children 7 years and under receive a free lift pass so only purchase the Superpass for 8-17 year olds.
HOW TO USE THE NZ SUPERPASS?
1 – Purchase any number of Queenstown Superpass coupons from Ski Express as you require.
2 – Redeem your travel voucher in New Zealand for the highly efficient Queenstown Superpass Card – called the MYPASS. This can be redeemed at the Snow Centre in Queenstown right next door to the Ski Express Service Desk.
The Queenstown Superpass is NOT valid at all of New Zealand Ski fields. Please ask our friendly Ski Express Team for more information.
Recreational standard equipment, perfect to aid first-timers and novices when learning to ski and ride. With one of the most efficient ski rental systems in New Zealand, you performing at your best on the slopes in Queenstown in no time!
Pick Up: On Mountain or Snowbiz in Queenstown (9 Duke Street, next to our Snow Centre).
** COVID-19 Book with Confidence: In the event Covid related travel restrictions are imposed by government (State or National), and travel is impacted on the booked travel dates, Ski Express will provide a full refund (less supplier and 3rd party fees). Refunds may take up to 21 days to be issued. In the event of cancellations unrelated to Covid restrictions, Ski Express standard cancellation policy applies. Please speak with your Ski Express consultant for details.
With mountain peaks as far as the eye can see, shimmering lakes, and crisp alpine air, Queenstown is quite simply a place of pure inspiration. It's the perfect mix of action and relaxation for an unforgettable New Zealand holiday.