2019 Early Bird
$217 – $399
With 550ha of inbound terrain, Treble Cone is the largest ski area in NZ’s South Island with the longest vertical in the Queenstown Southern Lakes. Treble Cone Ski Resort is famous for the long un-crowded groomed slopes accessed from the Saddle Basin and Home Basin chairlift, legendary off-piste terrain from Motatapu Chutes and the Saddle Basin and unrivalled views appreciated from every aspect.
Book & pay in full by 31 March 2019.
- Can be redeemed at Treble Cone only
- Flexible, days do not have to be consecutive.
- RFID lift pass technology – straight to the gate
- Legendary powder days and freeriding terrain.
- Long, groomed beginner & intermediate trails.
- Challenging chutes, pipes and bowls for the more advanced skiers and boarders.
- Largest Ski Area in the South Island.
- Lift serviced vertical drop is 700m the longest in the Queenstown Southern Lakes District.