By accessing and / or registering on the ANZCRO New Zealand website you agree to abide by these terms and conditions, and use the service only for the intent and purpose specified, i.e. as an on-line facility for researching & planning travel, including accommodation, activities, and transport. ANZCRO New Zealand reserves the right to make changes and additions to the website; the services on offer; and these terms and conditions without prior notification. These terms and conditions replace any previous published terms, and are the sole terms and conditions of trade.
Use of the Website:
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that a) you are at least 18 years of age, b) you have the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation, c) you will use this Website in accordance with this Agreement, d) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and e) if you have registered on ANZCRO New Zealand, you will safeguard your password and account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
Supply of Personal Information:
Accuracy of Information and Limitation of Liability:
ANZCRO New Zealand and its third party suppliers have taken reasonable care that the content of this travel web site, including all travel information and listings is correct but is subject to amendment at any time without notice. ANZCRO New Zealand publishes such information in good faith. As user you acknowledge and accept that:
- ANZCRO New Zealand cannot and has not checked the accuracy of all detailed information provided by travel service providers. The listings may include errors and travel service providers are requested and encouraged to correct and update their information regularly and as needed. ANZCRO New Zealand will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misleading information in travel information and listings. You should make your own evaluation of the accuracy or completeness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the website.
- Fares, prices and exchanges rates are changing continuously. As such, until you make a booking the prices shown are only an estimate, based on available information.
- If the rates that you have used to make a booking is found by us to be inaccurate we will notify you by email within two working days (New Zealand time) and give you the option to accept or cancel that component of the travel.
- You are solely responsible for the suitability of any travel services which you purchase by means of the service. In particular, we are not liable for any inconvenience caused or expense incurred as a result of any unsuitability of travel services for use in association with other travel services. Any travel agent’s role in relation to your travel arrangements is limited to facilitating your booking and arranging travel documentation, payments and refunds as applicable. ANZCRO New Zealand accepts responsibility for the performance of this role and for the negligence of its employees. However, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ANZCRO New Zealand disclaims all liability for any technical errors, corruption of any data, unauthorised access to your personal data, inaccuracies in information supplied by third parties, or failure by ANZCRO New Zealand to complete bookings where that failure is due to circumstances beyond its control.
- ANZCRO New Zealand accepts no responsibility or liability for any failure or delay on the part of any third party in providing travel services to you where your booking has been properly processed by it; nor is ANZCRO New Zealand responsible for any acts or omissions of third parties in the course of delivery of travel services. Where ANZCRO New Zealand is liable to you under these terms and conditions its liability will be limited to providing the relevant booking services again or to refunding money paid in relation to services not provided because of ANZCRO New Zealand’s default. Where refunds are due to you from third party suppliers of travel products or services, ANZCRO New Zealand will provide reasonable assistance to you in claiming such funds from those suppliers. Under no circumstances will ANZCRO New Zealand be liable for direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including but not limited to lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
- Warranties To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ANZCRO New Zealand grants no warranties, express or implied, regarding this travel web site and any service or facilities provided including the booking engine. The site and any service or facility are being offered to you “as you see it”. ANZCRO New Zealand will not be liable to you for the breach of any alleged warranty.
Editing of Content:
ANZCRO New Zealand reserves the right to edit any content submitted including text and images for any reason whatsoever. ANZCRO New Zealand has no liability or responsibility to you for performance or non-performance of such activities. ANZCRO New Zealand reserves the right to remove Content, expel members and prevent their further access to the website for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law.
Supplier Terms and Conditions and Cancellation and Amendment Charges:
In addition to these Terms and Conditions, a supplier may have specific requirements that will be shown at the time of adding a service to you itinerary. Please read these carefully. These may include fees may include booking fees, cancellation fees and, where amendment is permitted, amendment fees. In some cases, ANZCRO New Zealand may charge cancellation and/or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
You agree that ANZCRO New Zealand may terminate your use of ANZCRO New Zealand if it believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions, violated the rights of ANZCRO New Zealand or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to you. You agree that ANZCRO New Zealand may modify or discontinue this website, with or without notice to you. You agree that ANZCRO New Zealand will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation. ANZCRO New Zealand reserve the right to remove accounts that are deemed non-active or have not been accessed for some time.
ANZCRO New Zealand is operated by a New Zealand based entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of New Zealand. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Zealand, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.