About The Remarkables
The versatile terrain and north facing slopes makes The Remarkables ideal for families and beginners providing fun for all ages. A true alpine environment.
The Remarkables (aka The Remarks) is known for its diversity, good history of snowfall and three sunny natural basins. Renovations in 2014 brought in a brand new six-seat high-speed detachable chairlift, increased snow making capacity, expansion of the learners area, new trail development and the re-alignment and expansion of the car parking area. With its high altitude and north facing sunny slopes, The Remarkables has some of the best alpine views in the world.
|Season Start||Season End|
|18 Jun 2022||16 Oct 2022|
* Targeted dates subject to snow, weather and operating conditions.
|Queenstown||The Remarkables||40 min|
|Arrowtown||The Remarkables||45 min|
|Wanaka||The Remarkables||1 hr 15 min|
|Queenstown||Wanaka||1 hr 50 min|
|Queenstown||Christchurch||7 hr 00 min|
Why We Love The Remarkables
- 24kms drive from Queenstown to car park.
- Regarded as the best place to learn to ski for adults & children but also has the most extreme terrain in NZ.
- A range of great kids ski programs available from 4 years of age
- 3 surface conveyer lifts ideal for beginners.
- 3 dedicated snowboard terrain parks, including a Burton Stash park.
- New state of the art base building facility
- Huge big mountain off piste terrain with superb natural chutes and big open bowls
- Sheltered sunny location, spectacular views, cafe & snow shop.
- Magic Carpet lift ideal for beginners.
- Multiple shuttle services to/from Queenstown daily.
- Bonus: Kids 7 years & under receive a FREE Lift Pass.
|Skiable Area||385 ha|
|Longest Run||1.5 km|
|Average Snowfall||3.67 m p/a|
|Number of Lifts||8|
|Lift Operating Hours||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|