About Treble Cone
With 550ha of inbound terrain, Treble Cone is the largest ski area in NZ’s South Island with the longest vertical in the Queenstown Southern Lakes. Treble Cone Ski Resort is famous for the long uncrowded groomed slopes accessed from the Saddle Basin and Home Basin chairlift, legendary off-piste terrain from Motatapu Chutes and the Saddle Basin and unrivalled views appreciated from every aspect. Treble Cone is a must experience ski area for all Queenstown and Wanaka visitors.
|Season Start||Season End|
|25 Jun 2022||25 Sep 2022|
* Targeted dates subject to snow, weather and operating conditions.
|Wanaka||Treble Cone||30 min|
|Queenstown||Treble Cone||1 hr 30 min|
|Queenstown Airport||Wanaka||50 min|
|Wanaka||Christchurch||5 hr 30 min|
Why We Love Treble Cone
- Legendary powder days and free-riding terrain.
- Long, groomed beginner & intermediate trails.
- Challenging chutes, pipes and bowls for the more advanced skiers and boarders.
- Awesome views across Lake Wanaka and the Southern Alps.
- Largest Ski Area in the South Island.
- Lift serviced vertical drop is 700m, the longest in the Queenstown Southern Lakes District.
- Free access given to the Nice and Easy Platter plus the Magic Carpet.
|Skiable Area||550 ha|
|Longest Run||4 km|
|Average Snowfall||0.55 m p/a|
|Lift Hours||9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|