$129 – $570
The only pass you need to ski & snowboard in Queenstown!! It offers New Zealand’s premier ski areas plus the fun and excitement of a range of off-mountain attractions in and around Queenstown. Queenstown Superpass is your ticket to fun both on and off the mountains and is welcomed throughout the season at Coronet Peak and The Remarkables – Queenstown’s closest mountains.
Bonus - If you feel like a road trip, the Queenstown Superpass is also accepted as a Day Lift Pass at Mt Hutt ski area in Canterbury.
- The Queenstown Superpass uses advanced radio frequency technology meaning direct to mountain access saving precious time.
- Sleep late and swap a day on the mountain for another activity! Exchangeable for a variety of alternate non-ski products (NZ$78 value), ideal for when the weather or your muscles let you down! Note: Alternate activities may require you to pay an additional sum direct to the operator on the day. Your NZSuperpass booklet will clearly show the differences.
- Maximize your fun with over 50 activity choices to suit all interests – whether skiing or snowboarding, jet boating, bungy jumping, dining out or a bit of retail therapy, there is something for everyone.
- Days do not have to be consecutive.
- Each day you choose where & when you want to ski or snowboard.
- Plan the day according to the weather or your whim!
- Can be used for Twilight skiing from 12.30pm – 9 pm on applicable days at Coronet Peak when night skiing operates.
Go Cashless with your Queenstown Superpass (Mypass)
With your Queenstown Superpass (Mypass) you will have the ability to add value to the card allowing guests to go cashless on the mountain whilst using Mypass for all their purchases. – Sweet As!!
Some things you should know:
- The Queenstown Superpass is a lift pass so you will still need clothing and equipment hire as well.
- At Coronet Peak and the Remarkables – Children 5 years and under receive a free lift pass so only purchase the Superpass for 6-17 year olds.
How to use the NZ Superpass?
1 – Purchase any number of Queenstown Superpass coupons from Ski Express as you require.
2 – Redeem your travel voucher in New Zealand for the highly efficient Queenstown Superpass Card – called the MYPASS. This can be redeemed at the Snow Centre in Queenstown right next door to the Ski Express Service Desk.
The Queenstown Superpass is NOT valid at all of New Zealand Ski fields. Please ask our friendly Ski Express Team for more information.